GreenBiz Energy Collaborative
What Is the GreenBiz Energy Collaborative?
The GreenBiz Energy Collaborative is a regional public-private partnership open to cities and counties and chambers of commerce throughout Florida. The partnership brings an "open market" financing platform for energy efficient building retrofits and a green business certification program to participating communities.
Led by the Town of Lantana along with the Chambers of Commerce of Greater Lake Worth and Greater Boynton Beach, the program features two components.
The EcoCity Partners team works with individual communities to tailor the Program, with its own dedicated web platform, to the needs of the particular community.
Business or Property Owner
- Town of Lantana (Palm Beach County)
- Town of Mangonia Park (Palm Beach County)
- West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County)
- Delray Beach (Palm Beach County)
- Boynton Beach (Palm Beach County)
- Village of Tequesta (Palm Beach County)
- City of Lake Worth (Palm Beach County)
- City of Hollywood (Broward Beach County)
- City of Gulfport (Pinellas County)
- City of Fellsmere (Indian River County)
- City of Stuart (Martin County)
- City of Sebastian (Indian River County)
- Martin County
- Pasco County
- Escambia County
If you are a city or county official interested in learning more about the opportunity to offer PACE in your community, please contact the Florida Green Finance Authority. Our team will work with your individual city or county to tailor the Program, with its own dedicated web platform, to the needs of your particular community.